[pmwiki-users] Failure, if uses WGET on a wiki-page?

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Tue Mar 14 01:50:38 CST 2006

Hallo

I've got a crazy error:
If I use the word "wget" on a wiki-page, I get the following error on
saving:
------------------------------
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource
/farm/wikis/intern/index.php could not be found on this server.
------------------------------
Crazy;-)
I get the error if
1.) i use wget as wiki-link like [[software.wget]]
or
2.) write a complete commandline with wget that works in reality

Does anybody has an idea how can I solve this problem? Because I'm
writing an internal hints-page of wget, that means I need to write this
stupid word;-)

Thanks a lot!

Daniel