[pmwiki-users] Auth User & New User Registration

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Mar 14 16:17:55 CST 2006

Hi all!

I just about have the new user registration script ready.  What a
beaut!  (Thanks D'Faure).  I need help with one little bit of logic
before it's ready to release--though there are a few more features I'd
like to see added someday.

For now, I need to be able to somehow check if the viewer of the page
is logged in or not. I have this line in the script

SDV($HtpasswordUsrAuth, "edit");

combined with

if(RetrieveAuthPage($pagename, $HtpasswordUsrAuth, false)) { . . .

to execute certain script if the viewer has edit privileges.  But I
would rather just check if they are logged in, as I don't really want
them being able to edit my new account creation page.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks!  I hope to post the script in the cookbook soon!

Caveman