[pmwiki-users] RFC: PITS 00701 -- WikiFarm confusion

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Wed Mar 15 16:25:13 CST 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 04:49:40PM -0500, DaveG wrote:
> I made an attempt at a simple step-by-step. I managed to refer to a Farm
> once, and I did not need to use the term "field", but instead used the
> term "wiki".

Indeed, while I've been reading this thread just now it occurs to me
that if the terminology is the problem, then making up new names isn't
going to help. Getting rid of the term "field" is an excellent idea
IMNSHO. Besides, what is a "WikiFarm" but a farm where you raise wikis
:-)

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff