[pmwiki-users] problem with categories

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Thu Mar 16 10:20:35 CST 2006

You are doing everything correctly. Basically what's happening is that
the Category link points to a non-existing page. The page looks like it
exists because the GroupFooter contains the (:pagelist :) directive.

If you want the Category page to appear in searches, etc, then you need
to make sure the category page actually exists. You can do this by
simply editing the Category page and placing a single space on the page.

  ~ ~ Dave