[pmwiki-users] Request: Transparent PNGs in PmWiki

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Fri Mar 17 21:32:18 CST 2006

On 3/17/06, Hans <design at softflow.co.uk> wrote:

> Friday, March 17, 2006, 8:54:25 AM, Allister wrote:
> > My goal is not so much opacity, but the display of a PNG image
> > with a full 8-bit alpha channel (i.e. variable opacity/transparency).
>
> Please do post any solution you get as a cookbook recipe, i.e.
> OpaqueImages, or add to BackgroundImages if that is the better place.

I'll most certainly post a solution if the last part of the puzzle can be
solved.  So far no options.

For those that missed it first time around - I want to condtion on the
browser string (or part of it).  I know PHP will have no problem retrieving
this, but I have no idea about how to get PmWiki to make it available to me
in an (:if:) structure.

--
Allister