[pmwiki-users] New wiki admin: wiki is up but ugly! skin files not loading?

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 15:42:59 CST 2006

Where I am accessing the error messages:
Firefox > Web Developer Toolbar Extension > Edit CSS

Hmm, well, that got rid of one error, but now you have something else
going on.  I can't explain why this is coming up, maybe somebody else
can do it.  (copied below)  My guess is the CGIWrap simply doesn't
like PmWiki attaching css files like it does.  If you can't get
anything else to work, perhaps you could consider a recipe like
Cookbook/CSSInWikiPages?  Which would add the CSS to the header (your
header CSS is working fine).

-j

--------------
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>CGIWrap Error: Script Execution Failed</TITLE>
<CENTER><H2>CGIWrap Error: Script Execution Failed</H2></CENTER>
<HR><p></HEAD><BODY>
CGIWrap encountered an error while attempting to execute
this script:

<DL>
<DT>Error Message: Exec format error
<DT>Error Number: 8
</DL>
This message usually indicates there is a problem with the script
itself. Often this indicates either that the #! line of the script
is incorrect, or the script was uploaded in binary mode instead of
ascii mode. Check to make sure that the script does not have
control-M's at the end of every line. That will prevent it from
executing. An easy fix that takes care of this most of the time
is to put '#!/.../perl --' instead of '#!/.../perl' on the first
line of the script.
<P>
If you are not the owner of this script, please forward this error
and the URL that caused it to the script owner. That is often the
component in the URL right after /cgiwrap/.
<P>
<DL>
<DT><B>Server Data:</B>
<P>
<DD><B>Server Administrator/Contact</B>: webmaster at utdallas.edu
<DD><B>Server Name</B>: www.utdallas.edu
<DD><B>Server Port</B>: 80
<DD><B>Server Protocol</B>: HTTP/1.1
</DL>
<P>
<DL>
<DT><B>Request Data:</B>
<P>
<DD><B>User Agent/Browser</B>: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT
5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.1) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/1.5.0.1
<DD><B>Request Method</B>: GET
<DD><B>Remote Address</B>: 10.110.21.45
<DD><B>Remote Port</B>: 61238
</DL>