[pmwiki-users] New wiki admin: wiki is up but ugly! skin files not loading?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Mar 18 17:15:44 CST 2006

On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 04:53:34PM -0600, Ryan Ricard wrote:
> As of right now all of pm wiki is installed in public_html/pmwiki
> The one file in public_html/cgi-bin is pmwiki.php. which is modified
> to the following:
> #! /bin/bash
> export SCRIPT_FILENAME=/home/002/r/rj/rjr052000/public_html/pmwiki/pmwiki.vphp
> exec /usr/local/bin/php
>
> the old pmwiki.php is at pmwiki/pmwiki.vphp

* Leave the file named as pmwiki.php
* What's the url to the pmwiki.php file (not the cgiwrapper)?

It's not that I don't think you need the cgiwrapper, it's just that
we'll need to know the url to the other pmwiki files (and I'd like
to see what happens when the .php file is accessed directly and
not through the wrapper).

Pm