[pmwiki-users] Author Links?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Mar 19 10:38:33 CST 2006

On 3/19/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 10:22:14AM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> > Is there a way to do a pagelist that shows all the pages either
> > written by an author, or with an Author's name in it (i.e. comments)?
>
> Depends on what you mean by "written by an author".
>
> Do you mean "last modified by <author>" or do you mean
> "ever modified by <author>"?
>
> Pm

Guess I'm not sure.  Thinking...  Hmmm.

OK--how about every page in specified groups which has their name in a
link format [[~name]]. Then I could perhaps modify the commentboxstyle
to format their name that way. (Now it just shows name, no link). This
would be a track my posts list.

And then, how about a list of pages they have recently edited (anytime
last 3 month say), in certain other groups. This would be a pages I've
recently edited list.

I suppose I could just search any page with their name in the text,
but what if they happen to have a common name and a bunch of pages
come up they had nothing to do with?

Caveman