[pmwiki-users] wiki farm terminology

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Mon Mar 20 14:00:46 CST 2006

> On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 11:38:53AM -0600, Tegan Dowling wrote:
>
>>    On 3/20/06, christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
>>    <christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>    I've been watching this discussion and occasionally wondering
>> if it might
>>    simplify both the process and the documentation if the basic
>> components of
>>    a farm were part of the core distrubution.
>>

> You mean they aren't already?  What components do you think
> are missing?
>
> Pm

Patrick,

I agree with you that the default configuration is VERY close to a
simple farm configuration.  However...

Is $FarmD always defined? I "suggested" this a short while ago... I
think the sample config.php should have all /scripts/ and /cookbook/
references qualified by $FarmD AND use double quotes instead of
single quotes.  This would allow the sample config.php to be turned
into a farmconfig.php with minimal changes (i.e., perhaps NO changes).

Scott Connard.