[pmwiki-users] happy trails to you ...

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon Mar 20 16:01:29 CST 2006

Today is newbie day for me, because I am adding a wiki to my farm
that needs features I've not used before.

Is it possible to create a trail from a page with a pagelist on it?
In particular, I have a pagelist on Profiles.Profiles that lists all
the authors. I tried forming a trail using <<|[[Profiles]]|>>, but it
does not work. Any hints? In essence, I want a self-maintaining trail
that goes through all of the pages in one group.

I need the same thing for the "HowTo" group, which are help pages.
When a new help page is added, I want it to be put on the trail.

I realize that trails are intended to be a controlled list of pages
in a particular order, but in these cases, I want every page and
alphabetical order is just fine.

If there is some other way of doing this, let me know. I would like
to use pure PmWiki, if possible (meaning OK to config file changes,
but nix to new scripts).

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/