[pmwiki-users] AuthUser, logon needed for every page: solution!

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Wed Mar 22 06:23:53 CST 2006

Strange.
I have some .vu.ch  redirects on my wikipages.
I didn't remark another behavior of authuser.

But I also struggled  a very long time, until authuser did work correctly.
Some strange and irritated results I got  in using  passwords with $ in
it. $ has  to be quoted when using htpasswd..
What is also irritation that any user with the admin-pw may work, but
the user itself doesn't work.
Of cource it depends strongly on the auth-configuration.

But some effects are rather amazing. :-)

Greats
Patrick