[pmwiki-users] how to set language? Polish/ISO-8859-2

Krzysztof Kudłacik null at adres.pl
Wed Mar 22 10:24:27 CST 2006

I  apologise  for  my  poor english and this lame question - two day ago I
started to work with pmwiki :)
yes  - I know there is no Polish translation of pmwiki interface: but this
is  not problem ... My problem is simply this: how can I enable ISO-8859-2
page encoding?

I've  read  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Installation  but  I  don't
understand what variable should I put in config.php in my case?

Thx in advance for any tips/suggestions.

Best Regards, Krzysztof Kudlacik
--
.:. Polska Strona Programu The Bat! http://thebat.pl
GH/GP/GSS  d-  s:+  a40  C++ L+ W+++ N++ K- w O-- M-- PS--- PE+ Y+ PGP++