[pmwiki-users] tweaking the operation of Site.AuthForm

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Mar 22 14:38:35 CST 2006

At 2006-03-22  08:06 PM +0000, Hans is rumored to have said:
>I just added value="{$Author}" to the name field.
>It seems to work on my machine.
>
>In fact it worked before without this mod, but that was because my
>firefox browser wa sset to prefill any forms it has encountered
>before, so it remembered my author name.

Thanks Hans, that did the trick.

I am using FF as well, but I never let it save the logon name because
I need to be able to impersonate different users when testing.

Since you are in question answering mode, is there a PmWiki variable
that will display the current time?

I want to write: It was (:time:) in  Ottawa when you requested this
page. Refresh the page to see the current time.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668