[pmwiki-users] Advanced Tables Question

Brooks Kelley busy1 at kelleyhousehold.com
Wed Mar 22 23:15:11 CST 2006

Greetings Everyone,

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to add a
customized THEAD and TFOOT element to advanced tables?

I have found a really neat javascript sorting routine
for tables and I am trying to add it to the advanced
tables I use on AzRepeaters.Net and it requires these
elements.

I tried a simple work around using a markup --
(:includefile sample.html:), but it did not work.

I found it places the file before the TABLE
declaration instead of after even though I call it
right after I use the (:table:) declaration.

Here is what I mean....

   (:table:)
   (:includefile THEAD_TFOOT.inc:)

Thanks in advance,

Brooks Kelley

Signed,
Brooks Kelley

********** NOTICE *****************
  This email is being sent from my DSL
  Service's WEB MAIL PORTAL. It does
  not represent a change in the email
  address you have for me.

My email address  is still, for the moment,

  BROOKS at KELLEYHOUSEHOLD.COM

You are getting email from this address
because either my email program is
unavailable to me or because I need to
respond to you quickly  and can't wait for
my email program to come up.

Thank You,

Brooks Kelley
brooks at kelleyhousehold.com