[pmwiki-users] new user help!

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Mar 23 12:05:06 CST 2006

Just to make sure you have already done this:  once you enter the
Attach:image.gif you have to click the link to actually upload the
graphic. Then it should show.  The other thing, is if you uploaded a
jpg, it won't show if you call for a gif.  I made that mistake and it
took me quite a while before I caught the mistake.

Cheers,
Caveman