[pmwiki-users] wikistyles initial capital letters

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Fri Mar 24 09:47:21 CST 2006

I brought up this topic one time, sorry to bother you again.
I would be very happy to get a solution, which should be included in the
documentation, as it is a popular typographic method.

While fiddling with initial caps in paragraphs I intend to use
wikistyles within div.

1 Example:
(:div id='right_text':)Costumes d'une ou deux pièces ...
(:divend:)
Over this text I have full control, no problem.

When I need an initial cap, the following would the the most convenient
solution for me (at least I think):

2 Example:
(:div id='right_text':)%initial_cap%C%%ostumes d'une ou deux pièces ...
(:divend:)

How can I tweak the custom style "initital_cap" to a different style,
font-family, color, size, etc?

I just cannot find out how to adjust it with |$WikiStyle .

The documentation on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomWikiStyles
tells:

   1. The first index of the array defines the style name (e.g.
      mynewstyle, projectentry etc)
   2. the second index defines the attribute name (e.g. color, bgcolor,
      etc.)
   3. the value set defines the attribute value (e.g. red, bold,
      #00ffcc, etc.)

Unfortunately as an example the array is not really complete enough for
me, or if so, I do not compute it well.

regards, Stephan.