[pmwiki-users] Could Kind-of Blog list all the entries?

Ryan R. Varick rvarick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 11:15:24 CST 2006

Sorry for the delay in replying... I maintain KOB.

I agree that $max_blog_entries isn't the best way to do thing.  I've
run into the same problem using it myself.

I do intend to work on KOB when I get some time -- I have a small list
of improvements I'd like to make.  I'll let you know when I have an
improved version for you.  Thanks!

Ryan