[pmwiki-users] Problem viewing xls,doc files

V.Suraj vsuraj at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 08:41:15 CST 2006

Hello,

I successfully uploaded an xls file.

But when I try to view the xls file, I get the following
error:

" 'mso117.xls' cannot be accessed. The file may be
read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only
location. Or, the server the document is stored on may not
be responding."

After I select "cancel" a couple of times, I Get the
message, "Do you want to save this file?"

Even If I save it, I can't read it, since I get teh same
message (see above).

This problem occurs for doc files also.

Has anyone seen this error? Any help?

Regards,
Suraj

V.SURAJ
987/7, "PRERANA" Lakshmanasamy Salai, K.K.Nagar, Chennai 600 078 Ph: 24740408 | Mobile: 98410-76312