[pmwiki-users] Spam help needed

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 13:07:16 CST 2006

I use mailposts on all my wikis, so usually do see pretty quickly when this
robot (or army of them - really has to be, don'tcha think?) has hit a page.
Then I go in and add an edit password with an brief explanation on the page
of what it is and why it has to be there.  I use 'human'.

Actually, I'm thinking of this as a handy little utility, helping me spot
the vulnerable pages on my sites.  I'm not using any blocklists or list of
forbidden words - just the mailposts and simple password scheme above, and
it's never used the password to do any further damage.  knock wood.