[pmwiki-users] (Mailto) Links questions

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Mar 29 10:41:41 CST 2006

You realize that people who rely on web-mail can't use this one? Such as
people using a public terminal.

I like giving the direct email option, but I also use the MailForm
recipe. And, for overkill, the Guestbook recipe. Neither is totally safe
from spam, but neither is the <A href="mailto:..."> option.

Sandy