[pmwiki-users] (Mailto) Links questions

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Wed Mar 29 12:16:09 CST 2006

Nope, you can't. But the President of the Playschool I do a site for
(gotta convert it to PmWiki someday!) uses hotmail because she doesn't
know how to set up Outlook for more than one account, and at least one
self-proclaimed web-guru uses webmail claiming it's safer because you
don't automatically download attachments (you can still click on them
and do damage, though!), and my father uses it because he changes
computers a lot.

So, it's a large enough segment of the population that we need to
remember them.