[pmwiki-users] Odd phenom/apparent bug? on pmwiki.org

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Mar 29 17:17:58 CST 2006

On Thursday, 30 March 2006 10:15 AM, Hans <design at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
>Wednesday, March 29, 2006, 10:40:40 PM, John wrote:
>> I think it's a browser cache problem again -- my browser shows
>> the script with version 2.0.55 and the following change:
>
>> /* (required for pmwiki version 2.0)
>>     $FmtP['/\\$Title/e'] = '(@$PCache[$pagename]["title"]) ?
>> Macronise($PCache[$pagename]["title"]) : (($GLOBALS["SpaceWikiWords"]) ?
>> \'$Namespaced\' : \'$Name\')';
>> */
>
>> The offending code doen't appear to be required at all
>> with pmwiki 2.1, and with 2.0 $Titlespaced works correctly
>> if the comments are removed.
>
>Thanks John! I see it now, but I did not see it earlier, despite
>seeing the version as 2.0.55
>And Markup.php in wikipublisher carreis version 2.0.55 but  not the
>changes you just made. Or do I see things that aren't there again?
>I'm getting a little worried... :)

Argh! I have a version numbering problem between wikipublisher and
the MarkupExtensions page. I apologise for this. I haven't yet
released a revised wikipublisher library to incorporate this and other
fixes or improvements. The wikipublisher version has a patch that
isn't currently on the MarkupExtensions page. My laptop version was
out of date and it's the version I used to update the extensions page.

"People who don't have time to do it right always have time to do it again."
--
JR