[pmwiki-users] only blank page

Jonas Bernoulli sink at artavatar.org
Thu Mar 30 11:22:41 CST 2006

i am running pmwiki locally and therefor tried pmwikiserv.php.

i run pmwikiserv.php from the directory server which is in the correct
location below the dir containing pmwiki.php.

i do get a html document now but the file is corrupted: the first part
of the html header is missing!

pmwikiserv.php doesnt give me any errors.

i use PHP 4.4.0. and as i understand it no additional packages are
required when using pmwikiserv.php.

are there any reports of pmwikiserv.php working with the newest version
of pmwiki?

regards

jonas

ps: sorry for the delay