[pmwiki-users] I know I've seen it somewhere

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu May 4 08:43:40 CDT 2006

On 5/4/06, Kevin Wilbourn <kwilbourn at strasburger.net> wrote:
> [...]

A kind of confusing version of the information can be found on
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageFileFormat (There's a link to
this near the foot of the PmWiki/DocumentationIndex page, by the way).

Among the optional lines to consider using, the ctime field is a good
one  - that's the page-creation date/time.  Others are the title
field, and of course passwords info ("attributes") if any apply to the
page.