[pmwiki-users] Problem with Clean Urls . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu May 4 13:09:31 CDT 2006

I'm trying to help a server transfer, and the clean urls behavior is
failing.[1] Specifically, although the URL is clean, when the page
loads, the browser address bar shows an "unclean" URL.[2] Here is the
.htaccess:

RewriteEngine on
Rewritecond /{redacted}/%{REQUEST_URI} !-f
Rewritecond /{redacted}/%{REQUEST_URI} !-d
RewriteRule \.php$ http://0068952.netsolhost.com/index.php
RewriteRule ^$           index.php  [L]
RewriteRule ^([^/a-z].*) index.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]

The first RewriteRule is manditory, otherwise no PHP scripts would
work. The latter two lines I have frequently used on other web hosts
without incident.

Any help would be appreciated.

[1]: http://0068952.netsolhost.com/
[2]: http://.../Profiles/PhillipDuncan becomes