[pmwiki-users] Problem with Clean Urls . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:04:20 CDT 2006

On 5/4/06, Joachim Durchholz <jo at durchholz.org> wrote:
> Ben Wilson schrieb:
> > [2]: http://.../Profiles/PhillipDuncan becomes
> > http://.../index.php?n=Profiles/PhillipDuncan
>
> Did you set $EnablePathInfo in config.php?

Yes. Although, in order to confirm that I could actually edit pages on
the new server, I had to disable Path Info. However, I reported the
problem before I disabled--and have since renabled. I will stop
monkeying with the configuration so y'all can take a looksee.

I typically follow a standard configuration--I just copy it from one
server to another. This web host, however, has a very screwy data
structure, and I'm limited to only FTP access. The structure is the
reason for some of the odd info in the .htaccess. This identical
configuration (minus the differences in server layout) is identical to
the old server where all is as expected.

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"