[pmwiki-users] search the farm on one spot. HELP!

frederic tubale eidderf at gmail.com
Wed May 10 12:11:55 CDT 2006

Hi PM,

I would like my wiki farm to be able to
search the contents of my wiki fields. I am running a wiki farm and each
field is a wiki of the company that I'm handling. Sometimes I wanted to
search for an information but I can't pinpoint where to find it. And so I
end up having to visit each wiki fields and execute a search on it until I
find what I'm looking for. So I was wondering, if there is a way to search
the contents of my wiki fields so that I can search it on one spot. How can
I do this? Please help.

I forgot, our wiki is not available for the public. We have this web
certificates that whoever has it can only view our wikis. So Googling it is
not a solution.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Eidderf