[pmwiki-users] Frustrated newbie: T_STRING?

Heather Logas hlogas at telltalegames.com
Thu May 11 12:47:46 CDT 2006

Thank you very much everyone.  I actually wound up getting it to work by
commenting out these two lines from the config file:

Markup("'~", "inline", "/'~(.*?)~'/", "<i>$1</i>");         '~italic~'

Which brings me to my next question...what is wrong with those two lines and
how do I make them work?  Is it the bits at the end (after the semi-colons)?
It'd be nice to use this functionality...

(I know nothing about PHP obviously)

Thanks all!

~Heather