[pmwiki-users] History/trace of the pages already seen

Américo Albuquerque aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
Wed May 17 06:10:38 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] History/trace of the pages already seen
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 08:54:20 +0200
From: Jean-Philippe Georget

Hello,

 > Yes, thank you very much.
 >
 > Perhaps it's a bug:
 >
 > When I use
 >
 > require_once('cookbook/tracetrail.php');
 > $GroupHeaderFmt .= "(:tracetrails:)";

You need also to add (:nl:), like $GroupHeaderFmt .=
"(:tracetrails:)(:nl:)";

The default value of $GroupHeaderFmt is "(:include {$Group}.GroupHeader
self=0:)(:nl:)". If you remove the last (:nl:) you'll notice that your
first header will stop working too. For the '!' to work it needs to be
the first character of the line. If you add a space before it won't work
either. Without the (:nl:) markup your text first line won't start on a
new line but will follow whatever the last line of the $GroupHeaderFmt
was, making the '!' markup not be the fisrt character of the line.

 > in my local/config.php, the first markup on the page (for example "! My
 > title") is not evaluate and "! My title" appear like that and not as a
 > real title.
 >
 > So I use now (note the new line and the "\\\"):
 >
 > $GroupHeaderFmt .= "(:tracetrails:)\\\
 >
 > ";
I think that that is what the (:nl:) markup does

Regards,
Americo Albuquerque