[pmwiki-users] splash-screen

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sat May 20 03:06:50 CDT 2006

Tegan Dowling schrieb:
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteRule ^([A-Z].*) /pmwiki.php?n=$1 [L,qsappend]
> RewriteRule ^$ /index.php [L,qsappend]
>
> (actually, I first changed both instances of "index.php" to
> "pmwiki.php", and that made no difference.  Then tried just one (the
> wrong one) set to index.php, and finally this is the one that works)

You probably don't need the last line. In standard configurations,
Apache will automatically serve one of the index.* files in the
directory for URLs like http://company.com/wiki/ .

But that's just fine polish. The above rewrite rules should work just
fine. (They will add some minimal amount of processing. A few
milliseconds per request or so.)

Regards,
Jo