[pmwiki-users] Ignoring Directives in PageIncludes . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat May 20 12:33:15 CDT 2006

I may be close to answering my own question. I noticed that you can
tell the include directive where to start.[1] The question is, if I
tell a PageListTemplate to include starting at #from, and there is no
#from in the page, will it fail to display anything? No, it works
normally if there is none.

Therefore, I can edit the naefarious recipes to include a [[#from]]
tag, then edit my pagelist to allow me to start where I want to. Very
suave.

Ben Wilson

[1]: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/IncludeOtherPages