[pmwiki-users] Further PmWiki Development

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Sat May 20 14:52:19 CDT 2006

Ben Wilson wrote:

> You do not know the _power_ of the Directive Side of the PmWiki.[1]

Right, I don't know the power of PM mostly because I so far have
found a good intro.

> it is not the search that is almost useless, it is the default
> output.

100% correct

> Google should be able to remedy this without headache.

PMwiki.org does not include Google as the search. I do search
from Google, but I only get 1 or 2 pages from the Google search.
If it was within PMwiki.org, then I could better decided and
explore for what I want to know.

> Here's what you want: (:searchresults fmt=#headerinclude:), and add
> the following to your Site.PageListTemplates:
>
> ----
> !!!fmt=#headerinclude
>
> [@
> [[#headerinclude]]
> !!! {=$Titlespaced}
> (:include {=$FullName} para=1:)
> * Read More about [[{=$FullName}|{=$Titlespaced}]]
>
> ----
> (:if equal {>$Group}:)
> (:if:)
> [[#headerincludeend]]
> @]

Now, that's great, I'll see how to integrate into my site.

--
Thanks