[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Google Map API for PmWiki v. 1.0.1

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Mon May 22 03:24:25 CDT 2006

I was surprised to see the initial interest--and the problems
encountered; with last week's release. It has not been a week yet.[1]

I would like to announce a new release. I'd added a few features and
incorporated Des' 2.0 compliance code. I also minimized the amount of
effort needed by a new site admin. That's what I get for dusting off
year-old code and publishing--and why I've delayed my Python-based
pmwiki editor app. Just because I can use it . . .

Ben

[1]: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GoogleMapAPI