[pmwiki-users] Condition something on "logged-in user" when using password-authentication?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon May 22 13:07:13 CDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://example.org/wiki/Group/Pagename?action=edit
>
> Or, install the DoubleClickEdit recipe.[1] Then you can go to edit by
> double clicking. I do the same thing on one site, but it's Double
> Click to Login. I then have the 'read' authority on Site.PageActions
> set to 'id:*', which means any logged-in user can view the page. This
> allows me to hide the Site.PageActions page while simultaneously being
> able to use it when I'm logged in.
>
> [1]: http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EditOnDblClick

I'm trying, on as many of my wikis as possible, to keep to the default,
password-based authentication. One problem that I keep having with it is
that I want Site.PageActions and a logout link to be visible to anyone who
has logged in - by which I simply mean 'has used a password during this
browser session'.  This would allow the wiki to keep those items on-screen
even when the logged-in non-admin doesn't have edit rights - as when viewing
Site pages, for example.

Is there a condition I can use for this?  So I can use (:if auth
anythingatall:) or (:if isset passwordcookie:) or something like that?