[pmwiki-users] More Better Documentation . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon May 22 16:49:25 CDT 2006

http://www.wikimatrix.org .

> We definitely need the time to catch the documentation up. Perhaps
> even a tagging system to show what is current. Pm, don't the pages
> secret the version of PmWiki that was used to last edit them? If so,
> we probably need a pagelist by group to see which are old and which
> are new.

I'm not sure that really helps, since any edit to a page will show
the latest version of PmWiki (even if the edit is just a typo).
But I might be able to rig up a local configuration to order pages
by version-of-PmWiki-that-created-the-page.

> [3]: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Features is very scant and has
> not been revised since December 2004!

I've not liked the table-oriented form of features, and it's almost
too long to be useful.  But I haven't come up with anything better,
either.