[pmwiki-users] Link URL problem

David Goadby dg at pixel-plus.co.uk
Mon May 22 23:36:47 CDT 2006

Hi Patrick,

I feel a burke! This is a carry over from my V1 Wiki where I used:
$UrlLinkFmt = "<a class='urllink' target='_blank'
href='\$Url'>\$LinkText</a>";
to force the URL to be viewed in a new window.

In V2.1 we have %newwin% which I have now implemented after removing the
above line from config.php  (Doh!)

Regards

David