[pmwiki-users] Rating Recipe for the Cookbook

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:12:34 CDT 2006

Update: I now have enabled the ability to answer the question "Was
this review helpful for you?" In order to "vote," one need only read
permission by default. To create the "Was this review Helpful," the
author need only start with the directive "(:useful:)". On save, this
directive will expand into a unique directive ID and then track its
votes accordingly.

I will flesh out the documentation later. Please give this a try:
http://dausha.net/Technical/Rating-Examples

My website normally requires an ID to edit a page, but here is an exception.