[pmwiki-users] 2.1.6 released (was: InterMap format)

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue May 23 16:49:45 CDT 2006

PM replied to my request for this very thing this morning - Subject of
the thread was "Condition something on "logged-in user" when using
password-authentication?"

At least I think it's the same thing as what you're asking for.  His answer:
---------------------------------
(:if enabled AuthPw:)

This will return true if any passwords have been entered during the
current browser session.  (One can use ?action=login to force
entering of a password.)

I've put this in a test and so far it works.  I was going to play
around with it a bit more to confirm, and then look for a good place
for it in the documentation.

I'm thinking on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ConditionalMarkup, just below
(:if enabled VAR:) 	 -  	true if PHP VAR is true

should be
(:if enabled AuthPw:)  -      true if user has entered any password
during the current browser session.

Sound right, anyone?