[pmwiki-users] How to use RSS instead of mailposts

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 23 17:18:21 CDT 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 11:24:56AM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:

> > (Saying "make it look like Google" doesn't quite cut it, because
>
> Actually, that's not what I meant, what I meant is use the Google
> button, restricted to pmwiki.org.

Sorry, I was unclear -- I wasn't referring to your post specifically,
but simply commenting that many people in the past have asked to improve
the search functionality but not offerred specifics beyond "can it work
more like Google"?

Your message gives me plenty to look at, so I'll see if I can improve
the search from the ideas given there.

Thanks!