[pmwiki-users] Scroll Bar disappears in Edit mode

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 23 17:46:33 CDT 2006

Ah, yes, IE6 is notorious for this particular behavior (yet
another place where it doesn't follow the CSS standards).

Assuming you're using the Triad skin, try changing the
following lines in the layout-main.css file of the skin:

Change from

    .wikiedit textarea { width: 99%; margin:5px 0 }

    .wikiedit form { margin:0px; width:100%; }
    .wikiedit textarea { width: 100%; margin:5px 0 }

Or, instead of editing the skin's files, you could try adding
a file called pub/css/local.css that contains the following:

    .wikiedit form input { margin:0px; width:100%; }
    .wikiedit textarea { width:100%; }

Pm