[pmwiki-users] pagelist is creating links relative to the current group?

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Wed May 24 11:29:55 CDT 2006

> > On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 06:57:49PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
> >> I'm trying to use pagelists in the sidebar, and pagelists in the
> >> category pages, and neither one works as expected.
	[clipped]

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 07:01:15AM -0400, Pico wrote:
> Sounds like the groups that are giving your problems may not have
> default home pages, i.e. Group.Group or Group.Home, which is an issue
> that is described in PITS/00736.  Take a look at that page and add your
> vote for the priority.

Ah.  Yes, that was exactly it.  The documentation says a page with the same
name as the group is the homepage.  It doesn't say that it should be the
same name *AND* in the same group.  I assumed it meant inside Main.

I have fixed this on our pages and it works properly.

Now, what about the category display bug?  (i'll rewrite that one to keep
it separate)

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek