[pmwiki-users] Problems Uploading

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Wed May 24 14:19:54 CDT 2006

Steve Rowe wrote:
> Today I commented out everything in my config.php
> regarding uploading excpet this:
>
> $EnableUpload = 1;
> $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('quick');
>
> Yet, when I try to upload it asks me for the password
> and then when I hit enter it hangs.

I had a similar problem until today, which I found was related to a
group-specific php script affecting $HTMLStylesFmt['form'], suggesting
that one possibility is that something done to establish your
look-and-feel might side effect the upload form and cause a hang. Did
you do anything besides 'just' updating to 2.1.6?

Clayton Curtis