[pmwiki-users] Mailing List Replies

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed May 24 14:36:19 CDT 2006

On Wed, May 24, 2006 at 12:01:33PM -0700, Steve Rowe wrote:
> This is probably a dumb question, but I have to ask
> it.
>
> To ask a question using this mailing list, I just send
> an email to pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com.  I then receive
> an email compilation of the last 10 questions/answers.

You appear to have your mailing list subscription configured
to send you messages from the list in "digest" format -- i.e.
batching up several messages into a single message before
sending them to you.  This is useful to reduce the overall
number of mails you receive, but as you've noted, responding
to any single message is a bit of a pain.

Try turning off the "Set Digest Mode" option in your subscription.
(http://host.pmichaud.com/mailman/options/pmwiki-users).