[pmwiki-users] Problems Uploading

Steve Rowe think1blue at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 14:38:54 CDT 2006

Patrick, I appreciate your offer to help!

1. IE6
2. Privacy (cookies) is set to Medium

However I tried this at home last night on a different
computer and experienced the same thing.

http://www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox?action=upload&upname=image2.jpg

When I enter my password, it just hangs - I get this:

http://www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com/pmwiki/pub/images/image2.jpg