[pmwiki-users] preformatted text block *with* formatting? (bug in [ <at> .. <at> ] ?)

pmwiki at 911networks.com pmwiki at 911networks.com
Wed May 24 16:47:56 CDT 2006

Pico wrote:
> @@ simply changes the typeface.
> [= escapes the markup, but *not* the word wrap
> to escape the word wrap, you have to add a space before the [= escape
> [@ escapes the markup and word wrap, for convenience.
>
> Take a look at the TextFormattingRules documentation:
>
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules#EscapeSequence and
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules#Emphasis (for @@)

Sorry to butt in, but I actually am trying to do something like
he was "asking" about and I do not understand these escaped
sequences. I'd appreciate if you could give me an example:
(preformatted box so that everything will line up.

[@
	kjashgkjagsdk123456		!==Bold
	kjlsdfha asdf457345		!==red
	http://xyz.com			!==link
@]

I am trying to get the 1st one in bold, the 2nd in red & the 3rd
as a link.

Tha
--
Thanks