[pmwiki-users] hierarchical groups, revisited

John McGinnis john.mcginnis at comcast.net
Thu May 25 14:03:11 CDT 2006

The hierarchical discourse has been pretty interesting to date. So far it
seems to focus on the taxonomy of how such a treed structure would be
represented/traversed. I might suggest taking a moment and consider how one
intends the end user to build such a structure. Understanding how the writer
might have to do an implementation may bound much quicker the relevant
options from a programmatic point of view.

I have to also agree that the ., .., ../ format though simple can be pretty
easy to overlook.

John McGinnis