[pmwiki-users] pagelist shows deleted pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 26 09:21:49 CDT 2006

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 05:03:58PM +0300, Dmitrii Dimandt wrote:
> You can see the same thing happening at
> http://sheridan.stavcom.ru/rsdn/index.php?n=Category.Planning
>
> It has a (:pagelist link=Category.{$Name} list=normal:) in
> Category.GroupFooter

Hmmm.  At the moment my best guess is that wiki.d/ has some
"pages" in it that have all lowercase letters in the filename,
such as:

    planning.codingguidelines
    planning.database
    site.sidebar

These are then showing up in the pagelist.  Perhaps the site was
built somewhere else, and when the files were transferred the
filenames were converted to all lowercase?

However, this filenames-as-lowercase theory doesn't explain everything,
because PmWiki's page listing function ought to be excluding these files
from the output since they don't match $GroupPattern and $NamePattern.
So, there's still a mystery here.

Could you set $EnableDiag=1; on the site so I can check some
configuration variables?

Thanks,