[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Fwd: RE: Problems Uploading

Steve Rowe think1blue at yahoo.com
Fri May 26 14:49:45 CDT 2006

I have no problem uploading using IE6 when the skin is
in the "border" width. But when I switch it to the
preferred "800" width, it will let you enter the
password, but it will hang trying to present the
upload screen. PM tried it in Firefox and it worked,
but he too experienced the same issue using IE6. Is
there a fix for this? Maybe the "File to upload:" box
is too large...? Any suggestions?  Thanks!