[pmwiki-users] Odd rendering in Safari. Sometimes.

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Sun May 28 02:45:20 CDT 2006

Can any Safari users please visit http://www.notjuststamping.com/ and
tell me if the page renders correctly?

By correctly, I mean you can see plenty of content to the right of the SideBar.

I showed my brother the site the other day and on his Mac, using
Safari, the main body of the page was completely absent!!  All you
could see was the right-hand half (or so) of the Copyright statement
poking out from under the top (!!) of the SideBar!

I logged in as administrator (I use AuthUser) and the page then
renders perfectly.  I came home and tried viewing the site on my
wife's Mac using Safari (she normally uses Firefox) and it rendered
just fine as soon as I visited - without the need to log on.

At my brother's place I was able to repeat the process of log off and
refresh page and the rendering would stuff up again.

Any suggestions as to why one (maybe more?) instance of Safari should
have such weird behaviour?

--
Allister