[pmwiki-users] Help with CSS / IE?

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Sun May 28 05:47:27 CDT 2006

Could you clarify what you meant by " IE will not show the proper layout
"? I visited the site and it seems to work, though there are some
oddities of repositioning of unopened items when one opens a topic.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 617-232-9500 x44786    mobile: 617-794-7151
 fax: 781-687-3470    email: clayton.curtis at med.va.gov